This guideline would guide you to prepare for the necessary information required based on the device settings you prefer. Please get ready this information before the installation date to facilitate the installation process.
If your IT representative can be present when our Fuji Xerox Installation Engineer arrives, that would highly increase the efficiency of the installation process.
Please prepare the following information of your company network for the installation of MFD/Plotter:
- IP address
- Subnet Mask
- DNS and WINS (if applicable)
Our engineer would assist to install print driver on 10 personal computers (PCs).
If the print drivers are being shared from the server, our engineer would assist your IT representative with the loading of these drivers.
For MFD, please decide on the desired print setting up front (e.g. default printing in colour, black and white, A4-sized, two-sided and etc) and communicate this to our Installation Engineer.
Fuji Xerox MFD can support the following scan settings:
- Scan to network
- Scan to shared folder
- Scan to email
Fuji Xerox Plotter can support the following scan settings:
- Scan to network
- Scan to shared folder (supported by DW3035 and DW6055 only)
Please decide on the preferred setting and prepare the information required.
Scan to Network/Shared Folder
If you would like to set the scan setting as scan to network/shared folder, please prepare the following information:
- IP address/Hostname
- Name of server/PC
- Name of shared folder
- Username and password of user(s) to be granted access to the shared folder
Scan to Email
If you would like to set the scan setting as scan to email, please prepare the following information:
- Email address for the MFD
- SMTP IP address/Hostname
- SMTP authentication credential (if required)
If you would like to setup LDAP, please prepare the following information:
- LDAP IP Address/Hostname
- LDAP authentication credential (if required)
- Search string lookup information
Fuji Xerox MFD and Plotter (models DW6055 and DW3035 only) support Auditron feature. Auditron is a built-in feature which provides the following capabilities:
- To manage users’ access to the various functions of the device
- The Auditron can be configured so services such as copy and print; and features such as colour copy and print from mailbox can be restricted to only certain users.
- To restrict the usage of the various functions of the device
- For example, Auditron can be set up so that user "Alice" can have free access to colour copies, user "Bob" has an account limit of 100 colour copies and user "Carol" cannot make any colour copies.
- To monitor the usage of the various functions of the device
- User with Auditron Administration rights will be able to run reports that show the black and white and color copy/print of each user
If you would like to configure Auditron, please refer one of your staff as Auditron administrator. Before the arrival of our engineer, please prepare the following information:
- Username (i.e. Alice, Bob)
- User ID (i.e. 0001, 0088, 1234 and etc)
- Password (optional)
Electronic Partnership Broadband (EPBB) Service
EPBB provides managed services that monitor, maintain and replenish the supplies of any printing infrastructure. This will provide you with convenience and hassle free use of our machines. Here are the 4 key services provided through our EPBB service:
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Proactive Consumable Monitoring
- Proactive Fault Monitoring
- Green Report Generating
Key Installation Requirements
EPBB is currently supported by MFD only. To install EPBB Service, please prepare the following information before the arrival of our engineer:
- Complete this EPBB technical information form (refer to download link below).
- Ensure that there is an available fix line internet connection
- Ensure that your IT representative has enabled the following
- Port 443 for SOAP over HTTPS (SSL)
For the following models, please enable an additional port SNMP Port 161
EPBB Technical Information Form
Fuji Xerox Electronic Partnership Broadband
- File Size:
- 74.1 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format
Every new MFD/Plotter installed is entitled to one free user training session. We would send a trainer to your company to conduct the training.
Maximum of 8 users are recommended for each training session so that users can have clear view of the demonstration.
Training duration for MFD would be around 1 - 1.5 hours whereas Plotter would take 4 hours approximately.
Please note that this free training session is only applicable for 3 months upon the installation of the MFD/Plotter. Charges will apply if training session is requested after the stated period.
Amendment and Cancellation
Please note that if we are unable to complete the installation due to site issue(s), there may be a charge of SGD$150 (exclusive of GST) for Fuji Xerox Installation Engineer to make additional trip back to your premises to complete the installation.
Amendment/Cancellation of the Installation/Training appointment made less than 3 working days would incur a fee of SGD$150. New request date is subject to availability.